I've Been a Sports Fan all of my life:

  • Football in the fall
  • Basketball in the winter
  • Baseball in the spring and summer

But I'll never go to another game because...
  • they always asked me for money
  • the people I sat with weren't very friendly
  • the seats were too hard
  • the coach never asked my advice
  • the referee made some bad calls
  • some people cared more about their looks than the game
  • some games went into overtime and I was late getting home
  • the band played some numbers that I didn't know
  • too many games didn't fit into my schedule
  • my parents too me to too many games when I was growing up
  • I just read a book on sports and I know more than the coaches
  • I don't take my kids to any games so that they can make their own choices what sport they like best.
Do you use the same excuses for not attending church?

What keeps you from seeking God?

God says: Seek the Lord while he may be found... You will find Me when you seek Me with all your heart.


From: The Tract League

No comments: